英语笑话 | 我哥哥有一份重要的工作
Jim: My brother has an important job. He works with 50 000 people under him.
吉姆:我哥哥有一份重要的工作。他手下有5万名员工。
Jim: My brother has an important job. He works with 50 000 people under him.
吉姆:我哥哥有一份重要的工作。他手下有5万名员工。
“How did you make your neighbor keep his hens in his own yard?”
“你是如何让你的邻居把他的母鸡养在自家院子里的?”
“How did Blank lose the fingers of his right hand?”
“布兰克是怎么失去右手手指的?”
A nearsighted man lost his hat in a strong wind. He gave chase.
一个近视眼的人在大风中失去了帽子。他追了上去。
Leaving my four-year-old son in the house, I ran out to throw something in the trash.
我把四岁的儿子留在家里,跑出去把东西扔进垃圾桶。
站在一家精品店前,我注意到一个看上去不耐烦的年轻人正在接近一位非常有魅力的女人。
Two IRS agents were traveling through a rural area when their car broke down.
两名国税局特工在穿越一个乡村地区时,他们的汽车抛锚了。
As I walked into my history class one Monday morning, I suddenly realized that a big assingnment was due.
星期一早上,当我走进历史课时,我突然意识到一个大作业没有做。
The professor was delivering the final lecture of the term.
教授正在上本学期的最后一次课。
Two small boys were discussing the capabilities of their mothers, who were active club members.
两个小男孩正在讨论他们母亲的能力,他们的母亲是俱乐部的活跃成员。
Mrs. Thurston stormed into the A1 Laundry and demanded to see the owner.
瑟斯顿夫人冲进A1(一流)洗衣店并要求见店主。
A teacher was describing the Statue of Liberty to her second-graders.
一位老师正在向她的二年级学生描述自由女神像。
Copyright © 2021 | Sitemap | 鄂ICP备2020020141号-1