英语笑话 | 先把我的狗放下,我们再说话
Amazed, the bureaucrat asked, “How did you know?”
当官的一愣,问道:“你是怎么猜到的?”
Amazed, the bureaucrat asked, “How did you know?”
当官的一愣,问道:“你是怎么猜到的?”
“Oh, didn’ t you find it, madam?” the girl asked her.
“噢,你没找到厕所吗,夫人?”女孩问她。
Tom and his father were having a walk in the country when it suddenly began to rain very hard.
汤姆和父亲在乡间散步,这时天突然下起了大雨。
A farmer saw an old man he knew planting something on the other side of the river.
一个农民看到他认识的一位老人正在对岸种什么东西。
“You’ll have to take care of the baby today,” a woman told her husband, I’m not feeling well.”
“今天你得照看孩子,”女人对丈夫说,“我今天不舒服。”
“Apple pie. Have a bite?” said the sentry, good-naturedly.
哨兵和气地说:“苹果馅饼,来一口怎么样?”
The man put out his tongue and the doctor looked at it quickly.
那人伸出舌头,医生很快地看了看。
Bobby: Dad, I’m too tired to do my homework.
博比:爸爸,我太累了,不想做功课。
Teacher: I hope didn’t see you looking at someone else’s paper, Jack.
教师:杰克,我希望我刚才没看见你偷看别人的试卷。
Dentist: Please stop howling. I haven’t even touched your tooth yet.
牙医:请你不要再嚎叫了!我还没碰你的牙呢。
“Ask your mother,” came the reply. “She puts everything away.”
“问你妈妈去,”他回答道,“她把东西都收起来了。
Two friends were out hunting and one was always bragging about what a good shot he was.
两个朋友外出打猎,其中一个总是夸耀自己的好枪法。
Copyright © 2021 | Sitemap | 鄂ICP备2020020141号-1