
英语笑话 | 我一直都说是给你端的
Horace grabbed his plate and walked up to the party buffet for the fourth time.
霍拉斯飞快地拿起盘子,第四次走到宴会餐厅。
Horace grabbed his plate and walked up to the party buffet for the fourth time.
霍拉斯飞快地拿起盘子,第四次走到宴会餐厅。
“Why can’t you sleep?” the wife asks her husband, who is pacing the floor at 3 a.m.
“你为什么睡不着觉?”妻子见丈夫夜里3点在地板上踱步,便问道。
A man agreed to buy a fine-looking horse from a farmer.
一个人同意从一个农民手里买一匹骏马。
Wife: There’s trouble with the car. It has water in the carburetor.
妻子:我们的汽车有了麻烦。它的化油器进水了。
“How do you find such huge bears?” Sergei asks.
“你是怎么发现这么大的熊的呢?”谢尔盖依问道。
Teacher: Which is farther away—Australia or the moon?
教师:澳大利亚和月球哪个离我们更远些?
“A beautiful woman appeared in the doorway of my hotel room and said, Oh, no, I’ve got the wrong room,’” Henry Youngman relates.
“一个美女出现在我旅馆房间的门口说:‘噢,不是,我走错了房间。’”亨利叙述说。
A college football coach had recruited a top talent, but the player couldn’t pass the school’s entrance exam.
一名大学足球教练曾招收了一个超级天才,但那个运动员却无法通过学校的入学考试。
Hiding his amazement, the salesman asked the young man, “Is your mother home?”
推销员掩饰住自己的惊奇,向那个男孩问道:“你妈妈在家吗?”
A dog walked into the Dodge City saloon and ordered a beer.
一条狗走进道奇城沙龙,点了一瓶啤酒。
“你患了非常罕见的、极其严重的传染病,”医生对病人说,“我们打算把你送到一间隔离病房,你在那里要以煎饼和比萨饼为食。”
“You know, Mitch, whenever the wife and I get into an argument, she gets historical.”
“你知道,米奇,无论我和妻子何时发生争吵,她都能 historical (历史的)。”
Copyright © 2025 | Sitemap | 鄂ICP备2020020141号-1