英语笑话 | 正确时也让步的人是结过婚的人
“Married!” said a meek voice in the crowd.
“结过婚的!”人群中一个温顺的声音说。
“Married!” said a meek voice in the crowd.
“结过婚的!”人群中一个温顺的声音说。
A speaker was giving a speech on the difference between man and woman. He said, “Man is like the thumb, and woman is like the little finger…”
一位演讲者正在做男女有别的演讲。他说:“男人像大拇指,女人像小拇指⋯⋯”
理查德不太聪明,所以好多人都拿他开心。在一个漆黑的夜晚,男孩们让他顺着手电筒的光柱往上爬。
The pedestrian called out, “Where are you now?” He meant to ask his friend’s address.
步行者大声问道:“你现在在哪里?”他是想问朋友的住址。
A: Mr. Brown died yesterday, are you going to attend his funeral?
甲:布朗先生昨天去世了,你去参加他的葬礼吗?
“Dear me, how could a woman be so ugly?”
“天呐,天下竟有这样丑的女人!”
“But, madam, let me…” began the man.
“可是,太太,让我⋯⋯”老人开口说道。
The following Sunday he began by looking around the people in the church and asking which of them had read the seventeenth chapter of St. Mark.
下一个礼拜天,一开始他就环顾教堂里所有的信徒,问他们中间哪些人读了《马可福音》第17 章。
Mother: Well, son, what’s your place on the school-list this month?
母亲:好吧,儿子,我问你,这个月你的学习成绩在班上是第几名?
He ran quickly to the house shouting, “Granny, come quick! One of you chickens is in bloom!”
他马上向屋子跑去,一边跑一边喊:“奶奶,快来!你的一只鸡开花了!”
The question was: When it thunders why do you see the lightning first, then hear the thunder rolls?
这个问题是:为什么打雷时,我们总是先看到闪电,后听到雷声?
Andersen led a very simple life. He always wore the same old hat whenever he went out.
安徒生生活简朴,无论什么时候他出门都戴着同一顶旧帽子。
Copyright © 2021 | Sitemap | 鄂ICP备2020020141号-1