- We'd like to express our desire to establish business relations with you on the basis of equality, mutual benefit and the exchange of needed goods.
我方希望能在平等、互利、互通有无的基础上与贵公司建立业务关系。 - In order to extend our export business to your country, we wish to enter into direct business relations with you.
为了能在贵国拓宽我方的出口业务,我们希望能与你们直接建立业务关系。 - Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us.
我们希望双方能建立互惠的贸易关系。 - We look forward to a further extension of pleasant business relations.
希望我们之间友好的业务关系得到进一步发展。 - It's our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you.
我方希望能继续同贵方保持大量的业务往来。 - We look forward to receiving your quotation very soon.
我方期待着尽快收到贵方的报价。 - I hope you'll see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost.
希望贵方能从这一降价中看出我方真的在尽最大的努力。 - We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience.
我们希望尽早与你方洽谈业务。 - We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes.
我方希望能与贵方达成皮鞋贸易。 - We look forward to your early reply and trust that through our mutual cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near future.
我们盼望早日得到你方的答复,并相信通过相互合作,我们不久即可达成这笔交易。 - I hope we can do business together, and look forward to hearing from you soon.
希望我们有合作机会,并静候您的佳音。 - I hope that we can cooperate happily.
希望我们合作愉快。 - I hope that we can continue our cooperation.
希望我们能继续合作。 - We sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the satisfaction of both parties.
我们真诚地希望这次交易能使我们双方都能满意: - We hope that this market trend will continue.
我方希望这种市场趋势能继续发展下去。 - It is hoped that you would seriously take this matter into consideration and let us have your reply soon.
希望你方能认真考虑这件事,并尽快答复我们。 - We hope that you will deal with our request earnestly.
希望你方能认真考虑我们的要求。 - We hope to receive your immediate answer.
希望能得到贵方的迅速答复。 - We are looking forward to having your early reply to this matter.
希望贵方对这件事能尽早答复。 - We hope that this dispute can be settled through friendly negotiation without its being submitted for arbitration.
我方希望争议可以通过友好谈判来加以解决,而不要提交仲裁。 - We look forward to your settlement at an early date.
我方期待着贵方能早日解决这一问题。 - Your early settlement of this case will be appreciated.
如能早日解决这一问题,我方将不胜感激。 - We hope that you can settle the claim as quickly as possible.
希望贵方能尽快解决索赔事宜。 - We hope that there will be no repetition of this kind of trouble in the future.
希望类似的麻烦将来不再发生。 - We expect that you will offer us a lower price as soon as possible.
期待贵方能尽快报一个更低的价格。 - We hope that the matter can be brought to a satisfactory solution.
希望此事有一个圆满的解决。 - I do hope this undesirable incident will not stand in the way of our future business.
我希望这件不愉快的事情不会影响我们今后的贸易。 - We hope this matter will not affect our good relations in our future dealings.
我们希望此事不会影响我们将来业务中的良好关系。 - I wish that this business will bring benefit to both of us.
希望这笔生意对我们双方都会带来好处。 - We hope this incident will not bring any harm to our pleasant relations.
我们希望此事不会给我们的良好关系带来任何损害。