英文诗歌 | Spring 春

Spring

Sound the flute!
吹起横笛!

Now it's mute;
它至今沉默。

Birds delight
白天夜里

Day and night;
鸟儿欢喜;

Nightingale
山谷之上

In the dale,
黄莺歌唱,

Lark in the sky,
天上云雀

Merrily
欢喜雀跃,

Merrily merrily, to welcome in the year.
欢欢喜喜迎接新年来临。

Little boy
小男孩心里

Full of joy;
充满了欢喜,

Little girl
小女孩呢,

Sweet and small;
又小又甜蜜;

Cock does crow,
公鸡啼叫;

So do you;
你们也欢叫;

Merry voice,
快活的嗓音,

Infant noise,
小孩的闹声,

Merrily, merrily, to welcome in the year.
欢欢喜喜迎接新年来临。

Little lamb
小羔羊儿

Here I am;
我在这儿;

Come and lick
快来亲亲

My white neck.
我雪白的头颈;

Let me pull
让我摸摸

Your soft wool,
你柔软的羊毛;

Let me kiss
让我吻吻

Your soft face;
你那脸儿柔润,

Merrily, merrily, we welcome in the year.
欢欢喜喜迎接新年来临。

作者简介

威廉·布莱克(William Blake,1757年11月28日—1827年8月12日),英国第一位重要的浪漫主义诗人、版画家,英国文学史上最重要的伟大诗人之一,虔诚的基督教徒。