英文诗歌 | Song 歌(其六)

Song

Fresh from the dewy hill, the merry year
刚离开露湿的山,快乐的“一年”

Smiles on my head and mounts his flaming car;
朝着我微笑,便登上流火的辇;

Round my young brows the laurel wreathes a shade,
在我年轻的前额,桂花编织幻影,

And rising glories beam around my head.
跃升的光华在我的头上照明。

My feet are winged, while o'er the dewy lawn,
我的脚生着翅,在露湿的草地

I meet my maiden, risen like the morn.
我遇见我的姑娘,如初现的晨曦。

Oh, bless those holy feet, like angels' feet;
呵,祝福那神圣的脚,有如天使;

Oh, bless those limbs, beaming with heavenly light!
祝福那闪着天庭光辉的四肢!

Like as an angel glittering in the sky,
仿佛一个天使,在空中闪烁,

In times of innocence and holy joy—
在纯真的时代,充满神圣的欢乐;

The joyful shepherd stops his grateful song
快乐的牧童停住了他感谢的歌,

To hear the music of an angel's tongue.
为了聆听那天使唇边的音乐。

So when she speaks, the voice of heaven I hear;
同样,她开口,我便听到天庭之音,

So when we walk, nothing impure comes near;
我们同行,便没有不洁的能挨近;

Each field seems Eden, and each calm retreat;
每片田野,每个幽静处所都像伊甸,

Each village seems the haunt of holy feet.
每个村落都像天使走过的乐园。

But that sweet village where my black-eyed maid
但有一片恬静的村野,在那里

Closes her eyes in sleep beneath night's shade,
我黑眸的姑娘已伴着夜影安息,

Whene'er I enter, more than mortal fire
每当我走近它,就有非凡的火

Burns in my soul and does my song inspire.
灼烧我的灵魂,并且引起我的歌。

作者简介

威廉·布莱克(William Blake,1757年11月28日—1827年8月12日),英国第一位重要的浪漫主义诗人、版画家,英国文学史上最重要的伟大诗人之一,虔诚的基督教徒。

译者简介

穆旦(1918年4月5日—1977年2月26日),原名查良铮,曾用笔名梁真。祖籍浙江省海宁市袁花镇,出生于天津。现代主义诗人、翻译家。

穆旦于20世纪40年代出版了《探险队》《穆旦诗集(1939~1945)》《旗》三部诗集,将西欧现代主义和中国诗歌传统结合起来,诗风富于象征寓意和心灵思辨,是“九叶诗派”的代表性诗人。20世纪80年代之后,许多现代文学专家推其为现代诗歌第一人。